Choosing a personal trainer in Dunedin is about more than finding a trainer who has an opening in their schedule for a new client. No, it’s also about finding a trainer who is right for YOU. What does that mean? Let’s take a look.
Personal Trainer in Dunedin: Choosing the Right One For You
Every person in the world is an individual and that means that one style of personal training doesn’t work for everyone. Unfortunately, many personal trainers ignore this fact and continue to approach all of their clients with the same training schedule, eating plan, and set of lifestyle changes. This causes problems. It creates a group of people who see no results from their efforts. It creates groups of people who are burned out, exhausted, and in pain. It creates groups of people who now harbor a lifetime hatred of exercise, eating well, and healthy habits.
As a personal trainer in Dunedin, I believe in a personalized approach to training – an approach that grew out of my own struggles with fibromyalgia and blossomed through the intensive study of integrative nutrition and personal fitness training programs.
Does this mean that I’m the right trainer for you? Not necessarily.
As I mentioned before, every person is an individual and as an individual, only you know what will help you in your journey to keep your mind and your body healthy.
So, how can you tell if a trainer is right for you?
I’ve put together a short list of questions for you to consider as you seek out the perfect personal trainer for your needs, your limitations, and your lifestyle.
Questions to Consider When Searching For a Personal Trainer
- Do I have health conditions that limit my lifestyle? Does this trainer have enough knowledge of my condition to help me live a healthier lifestyle in spite of it?
- Do I respond well to situations that are rigid and intense or do I respond to a more positive and compassionate atmosphere?
- Do I have a personal philosophy that matches that of this trainer?
- Does this trainer practice what they teach?
- What kind of program am I looking for? Do I simply want an exercise coach or do I want a lifestyle and nutrition coach too? Can this trainer give me the type of program that I’m looking for?
- Does this trainer have availability and a schedule that works with my own schedule?
- What type of activities am I interested in doing to “get fit”? Does this trainer offer those activities?
Am I the Personal Trainer in Dunedin You’ve Been Looking For?
If you’d like to learn a little bit more about me and the services I provide as well as how I work with my clients to see if we would work well together, take a look at my “About Me” page. Here you can learn more about why I got into personal training, my approach to training, and what you can expect when we work together.
Already read about me and ready to commit to a healthier you? Just give me a call today at (727) 755-3485 and let’s get you on the road to a healthier lifestyle!